Caleb's St. George Trip
About a week after graduation, Caleb's friend, Lexi, had her birthday trip to St. George. It was something that Caleb was looking forward to for months, and I was stressed the whole time he was driving there and back, but he had a great time! Lexi's parents rented a house in Santa Clara and there were about 10 friends there, plus Lexi's family. I really think this trip was kind of the thing that motivated Caleb to lose weight (that, and being done with football, so he didn't need to stay big!) and he has lost about 70 pounds now since March! It's kind of crazy looking at his pictures from winter versus now. Anyways, they had a lot of fun going on hikes, going to the temple, and going boating and swimming. He was there from about 5 days from May 27 - May 31. Then he got home and started working more at the golf course mowing and doing other things! I will include a picture of that too! I saw him mowing there one day when I was golfing with Lindsey Summers and some other women. It's a pretty nice job for an 18-year-old boy to have!
Gabe nearing the end of his mission!
I am playing catch-up here, but as I write this, Gabe only has 18 days left of his mission!! I can't believe it. I am soooo excited to see him! He has absolutely loved his last area, Granada, and he has had two really good companions there. First, he had Elder Cabrera until mid-April, and now he is with Elder Drysdale. He will be there and with Drysdale until the end of his mission! He told us recently that he has been soooo busy with teaching people and getting people ready for baptism. He said he's been busier this last month than probably any other time during his whole mission. I know he is going to be a little sad to come home, but hopefully he isn't too disappointed when he gets here! Here are some pictures of him with Elder Drysdale!
Avery's tennis and other random things!
Avery got invited to this end of the school year bonfire party at Lucy Holman's house at the end of May, so I'm including a picture of that. She's trying to expand her friend group to include more than just Briella, especially since Briella might end up moving. So she's been doing tennis with a girl named Kynlee who is super nice (see pic) and I'm hoping she hangs out with her more next year!












0 comments:
Post a Comment