Monday, June 8, 2026

Caleb's 18th Birthday


 Caleb's surprise 18th Birthday

After Caleb got home from his St. George trip with his friends, I decided to text Lexi and ask her if she would help me invite people to a party for Caleb's birthday. I had seen this cute idea on Instagram where the mom was throwing an 18th birthday party for her son, and she got all these decorations that were things he had loved from every phase of his childhood. So I went on Amazon and ordered about 20 different balloons, everything from Spiderman, Transformers, Star Wars, Marvel heroes, Lightning McQueen, and so on. I had his friends, Noah, Benson, and Colter, take him out golfing from about 4:00-6:00 and then Lexi had told all of these other friend group to be to our house at 5:45. So when Caleb walked in, they were all hiding around the living room and the kitchen and jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!" We had hamburgers and salads and Claire made a cake, and then we played some yard games. I hope he felt special and loved! 













0 comments: